Consent to personal data processing for the purpose of providing the ADVICE.ME Service
Used terms beginning with a capital letter are explained in the ADVICE.ME Rules of Operation.
I acknowledge and agree that:
- The processing of my personal data is necessary for the provision of the ADVICE.ME Service itself, i.e. for the provision of a professional assessment by a healthcare professional (hereinafter also referred to as “professional consultant”) as to whether I am a suitable candidate for the subsequent provision of a professional preliminary consultation/specialized examination with a healthcare provider, and possibly also for the purpose of arranging this consultation / examination, as I choose.
- The legal grounds for the processing of my personal health data are the performance of a contract consisting of the provision of the ADVICE.ME Service I request, except for data about my health, where the legal grounds are my consent.
- Consent is completely voluntary. However, if I do not give my consent, then under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) my health data cannot be processed for the purpose of providing the service and therefore the ADVICE.ME Service I am requesting cannot be provided.
- The scope of medical data about my health that must be processed for the purpose of providing the ADVICE.ME Service is defined by the content and structure of the form for the ADVICE.ME Service.
- The controller of the personal data I provide within the ADVICE.ME Service provide is EPC Healthcare Al s.r.o., ID No. 118 42 946, registered office at Durďákova 336/29, Černá Pole, 613 00 Brno, incorporated in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 124992 (hereinafter referred to as “EPC”).
- EPC processes the personal data I provide in the following manner:
- the contact data entered when ordering the ADVICE.ME Service (name, surname, address, e-mail and telephone) will be processed for the purpose of communicating with me in order to arrange the professional assessment (receiving my service order, registering our customers, arranging a professional assessment, sending me the result of the professional assessment) and, at my request, also to make a subsequent appointment with a healthcare provider for a specialized examination;
- EPC also processes special categories of personal data, namely personal data concerning health. EPC will process my health data by checking, upon receipt, whether they are of the scope and quality necessary and sufficient for a professional assessment and then, based on my consent, by transferring the data to a professional consultant to carry out the professional assessment.
- EPC only processes complete and accurate personal data that it has obtained in accordance with generally applicable law and the ADVICE.ME Rules of Operation. If it becomes aware that the personal data processed by are incomplete and inaccurate, it shall make reasonable efforts to correct or complete them, in accordance with the Rules of Operation.
- In order to ensure professional assessment, EPC uses the services of expert consultants, who are renowned medical specialists in the given field. My personal data are therefore transferred by EPC to these entities, who process them strictly for the purpose of conducting a professional assessment of whether I am a suitable candidate for a specialist preliminary consultation/specialist examination with a healthcare provider. These entities are independent controllers of personal data and their processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- If, as a result of the professional assessment provided as part of the ADVICE.ME Service, I am a suitable candidate for a subsequent professional preliminary consultation / specialist examination and I wish for EPC to arrange an appointment for this examination with my chosen healthcare provider, I may simultaneously request that EPC provides this provider with any personal data I have already provided to EPC. In this case, there will be no need for my repeated consent to the transfer of these data to the healthcare provider of my choice.
- My personal data will be processed for as long as necessary, which is understood as the period
- until I withdraw my consent to the processing of my health data, or
- until I withdraw from the contract for the provision of ADVICE.ME Services, or
- until the provision of the ADVICE.ME Service itself, i.e. until the delivery of the result of the professional assessment of suitability to undergo a specialist preliminary consultation / specialist examination, whichever is earlier. My personal data will continue to be processed even after the expiry of the above-mentioned periods, but only by being stored for the purpose of defending EPC against any legal claims that may arise due to the provision of the ADVICE.ME Service. If I withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal health data or withdraw from the contract for the provision of the ADVICE.ME Service prior to its provision, i.e. prior to the delivery of the result of the professional assessment of my suitability to undergo a specialist preliminary consultation / specialist examination, none of my personal health data will be stored any longer.
- My personal health data are processed by EPC using the following processors, who are the recipients of personal data and will process them for EPC only to the extent indicated below:
EPC Health Invest SE, Antala Staška 1859/34, 140 00 Prague 4 – Krč, ID No. 044 65 059.
EPC Health Invest SE, org. unit Štefánikova 1599/82 085 01 Bardejov, ID No.52834328
EuroPainClinics Hradec Kralove, Jana Černého 545/48, Věkoše, 503 41 Hradec Kralove, ID No. 084 97 443.
- In particular, I have the following rights with regard to the protection of my personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of my personal health data without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on this consent prior to its withdrawal. If the ADVICE.ME Service has not been provided by that time, i.e. if the result of the professional assessment has not been sent to me by that time as part of the ADVICE.ME Service, it will no longer be possible to provide this service. Withdrawal of my consent to the processing of your personal health data therefore terminates EPC’s obligation to provide the ADVICE.ME Service. If I withdraw my consent after the provision of this service, i.e. delivery of the result of the professional assessment, EPC will continue to retain my personal data as set forth in point 7 above.
- the right to request from EPC access to, rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning me, or the restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- the right to object to the retention of my personal data for the purpose of defending EPC against any legal claims that may be asserted against us as a result of the provision of the ADVICE.ME Service;
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority (e.g. the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- I can exercise my rights in writing by sending a letter to the company’s address or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.